ERP Research Assistant-Fall 2023
ERP Research Assistant: responsibilities include (1) designing, configuring, and testing an SAP S/4HANA ERP system in FI/CO, MM, PP, SD, PLM, and QM based on research project requirements, (2) analyzing existing business processes and performing process mining and visualization using SAP Signavio, and (3) demonstrating the resulting prototypes for research collaboration with industry partners. The expected starting date is August 21 and application review will begin on August 4, 2023.
- Required Qualifications:
- Candidate must complete and earn a grade of B or above from ERP 4001 (ERP4120) ERP Software Development or ERP 6120 ERP System Configuration and Integration by July 31, 2023. Students who are taking the class in the summer 2023 semester may be considered.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Understand supply chain operations. Candidates who completed ERP 5310 Supply Chain Management in ERP Environment will receive priority for position consideration.
- Students who have two or more semesters before graduating from S&T.
- On-campus students who can work 7-15 hours per week in person in the Center for ERP lab (no remote work option).
- have familiarity and experience with SAP S/4HANA ERP, HANA (database/data warehouse), or SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Candidates should provide (1) a copy of their most recent resume, (2) a copy of their S&T transcript (an unofficial transcript from JoeSS is acceptable), and (3) a list of completed or in-progress ERP classes for consideration