Business & Information Technology - ERP Application Assistants
ERP Application Assistants: responsibilities include creating software prototypes and tutorials for teaching, research, and corporate outreach; offering technical assistance to students taking ERP classes; and assisting ERP software installation and testing.
· Preferred Qualifications:
· Have completed at least one ERP class with a grade of B or above.
· Be on-campus students and be able to work 7-15 hours per week on campus
· Familiarity and experience with SAP S/4HANA ERP, HANA (database/data warehouse), SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BW,
· Candidates should provide (1) a copy of their most recent resume, (2) a copy of their S&T transcript (an unofficial transcript from JoeSS is acceptable), and (3) a list of completed or in-progress ERP classes for consideration